u Notes from the Underground: Woo-hoo!

Woo-hoo!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006



That thing I am holding ever so carefully is an Apple MacBook (check out the gallery for a closer look.) (And believe me, that grin is totally non-faked.) You can check out the config and the details for your heart's content at the Macbook page (er, same link). Additionally I got a 1 Gig Ram and 80 Gig Hard drive. Cost me 1450 bucks including the taxes and the student discount.

Now to becoming a Mac power user!

P.S.: We also had the season's first snow fall today! Today was a doubly "yay!" day!

5 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, October 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! Nice pics btw.

 
At 4:14 PM, October 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me, ganja.

 
At 8:55 PM, October 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:). Thanks man.

 
At 1:03 PM, October 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! good pics, BTW I am jealous of the Mac.
Jeevan

 
At 10:42 AM, November 05, 2006, Blogger Santosh Nagarakatte said...

Cool one man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home